Marietta Attorneys With Over
130 Years Of Combined Experience
Rozen, Adam J.
Adam J. Rozen joined Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli, LLP in 2014 and is currently an associate attorney handling a variety of litigation and transactional aspects for the Firm. Adam’s practice focuses on personal injury, real estate, land use, probate and estate planning and general litigation.
Adam was born in Marietta, Georgia, and raised in the City attending Marietta High School. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama in 2007 and his J.D. from John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, in 2011.
Adam has a unique amount of experience in the state and local courts of Metro Atlanta beginning as early as high school when he first interned for the Cobb County District Attorney's Office. He is fortunate to have tried numerous jury and judge trials in multiple different practice areas. Adam’s prior experience includes litigation of real estate and probate matters. His prior experience also consists of a variety of transactional matters focusing on residential real estate representing financial institutions, businesses and individuals.
He is admitted to practice in the state and local courts as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court. Adam obtained his Georgia Real Estate Salesperson's License in 2008 and is a trained Georgia Mediator. Adam enjoys being involved in and serving his community as his father Roger J. Rozen has in his law practice in Marietta since 1979.
Adam is involved with the following Non-Profit Associations:
- Restoring Lives Alliance, Inc. (Cobb County Accountability Courts), Board Member, 2018-Present
- Marietta Theatre Company, Board Member and Counsel, 2017-2018
Adam lives with his wife Brook and their son in Marietta.
Classes & Seminars
- Realtor Continuing Education Course on Short Sales
- Brian M. Douglas & Associates, LLC, Attorney, 2011 to 2014
- Appointed Special Master, Fulton County Superior Court
- Actively Licensed Realtor, State of Georgia
- Trained Mediator, State of Georgia
- Registered Lobbyist
- Cobb County Bar Association, 2011 to Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2011 to Present
- American Bar Association, 2011 to Present
- State of Georgia Bar Association, Real Estate Property Section, 2011
- The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Marietta Metro Rotary Club, Membership Committee Chair, 2016-Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Past President, 2017-2018
- Cobb County Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2017-Present
- Personal Injury Claims
- Automobile Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury
- Land Use, Real Estate and Civil Litigation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Corporate Formation and Transactions
- Land-Use and Zoning
- Governmental Relations
- Construction Disputes
- State Bar of Georgia's Exemplary Real Property Law Student Award
- CALI Excellence Awards for the highest grade in Real Estate Finance and Local Government
- Member JMLS ABA Negotiation Competition Team-Placing 5th (2010), and 8th (2009) in his two years of regional competition
- President’s Award, Cobb County Bar Association, 2017-2018
- Rookie of the Year Award, Marietta Metro Rotary Club, 2016-2017