Georgia Real Estate Litigation Lawyers
Experienced Lawyers for Real Estate Disputes
The real estate litigation practice at Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli covers not only the basics, but the special situations that most property owners never have to face — land use problems, nuisance and trespass issues, boundary line disputes, environmental claims and property condemnation or eminent domain. To learn how our experience can help you find a resolution to your real estate dispute, contact our office in Marietta.
Call 866-401-4401 for advice about North Georgia real estate litigation
Many property owners, real estate brokers and agents, building contractors, property developers, management groups and small businesses rely on our firm to provide general counsel on all of their real estate needs, including litigation. Our advice in real estate transactions of all kinds is intended as much to avoid litigation as it is to protect the profitability of the deal. We are available, however, when disputes can not be avoided and a great many closing attorneys turn to us in such situations to address the impediments that prevent them from closing a sale.
When market problems, misunderstandings or new circumstances make it difficult for either party to satisfy its end of the transaction, our experience with real estate problems, civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution techniques can help you resolve your problem efficiently and on favorable terms.
Examples of the kinds of problems our attorneys can handle include:
- Contract disputes concerning real estate transactions and construction projects
- Actions for breach or specific performance of a purchase agreement
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Disputes over earnest money, deposits and closing fees
- Title problems ranging from easements to tax or judgment liens
- Nonconforming uses and local zoning or land use violations
- Mortgage foreclosure and advice about “other real estate owned” in the hands of banks, lenders and agents
- Environmental claims
- Trespass or encroachment claims
- Appeals of adverse administrative decisions for developers working toward entitling a property for development
- Appeals of property tax assessments and defense of collection actions
- Condemnation and Eminent domain
- Property insurance litigation for flooding, wind damage, fire or other casualty
Our experience with business, real property transactions, construction, tax law and municipal law allows us to offer full-service counsel for any company concentrating on land projects or otherwise involved with real estate. To learn more about our litigation experience in property disputes of all kinds, contact a lawyer at Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli in Marietta.