Comprehensive Client Service for North Georgia Business
At Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli, LLP, we offer a well-established tradition of sound advice and skilled representation for new and established businesses that reflects our experience and versatility. If your company needs counsel at any stage, from initial formation and organization to litigation to ultimate sale or windup, contact one of our business attorneys in Marietta.
Comprehensive Business Formation, Transaction And Litigation Counsel
With four attorneys available to serve you, you'll find that we have the depth and range of experience to cover all of your business's legal needs, including such highly specialized practices as beer or liquor licensing, eminent domain, and state or local property tax issues.
We also assist our business clients with a range of additional services, including:
- Business entity selection, organization and registration
- Contract negotiation and documentation
- Partnership or corporate organization and transactions
- Commercial real estate and leasing
- Employee policies and employment law compliance
- Trade secrets, data protection, employee confidentiality and noncompetition agreements
- State and local tax compliance and issue resolution
- Land use and environmental compliance
- Business acquisition, purchase, sale or merger
- Business litigation
- Corporate or partnership litigation
- Dispute resolution through arbitration or mediation
A broad variety of corporate and individual clients depend on us to negotiate and review their contracts, anticipate and avoid litigation risks and resolve disputes. Retailers and restaurants turn to us for help with their leases and their beverage licenses, sales tax problems and real estate problems ranging from variances to condemnations. Our real estate experience also helps us meet the needs of mortgage lenders and commercial landlords in a distressed market.
To learn more about the scope of our business practice, contact a lawyer at Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli in Marietta.