Alcohol Licensing Counsel For Retailers, Bars And Restaurants
To get a lottery license or an alcohol license in Georgia is to become familiar with a dizzying variety of local regulations and requirements. While the state creates a process for considering and granting licenses to sell beer, wine or liquor, the details of who can sell what and where are left largely to local governments, which vary a great deal in their ordinances and regulations.
If you need advice about acquiring, protecting or defending a license to sell alcoholic beverages in the Marietta, Cobb County, metro Atlanta or North Georgia areas, contact a knowledgeable liquor licensing lawyer at Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli in Marietta. Our familiarity with the rules and regulations throughout the region can help you achieve your licensing goals and avoid or resolve problems.
Advice About North Georgia Beer And Liquor Licenses
We advise wholesalers, retailers, convenience stores, taverns, bars and restaurants about the best ways to get and maintain their state and local licenses to sell beer, wine or liquor. Our services include:
- Assistance with the initial application
- Presentation of the application to the right state and local agencies
- Advice about complying with terms and conditions of the license
- Compliance with annual reporting requirements
- Representation in enforcement matters relating to underage sales or other alleged violations
- Appeals of adverse licensing or enforcement decisions
- Negotiation and documentation of business sales and license transfers
- Lottery ticket licensing and enforcement
Counsel experienced with the licensing aspects of your retail, bar or restaurant business can protect the value of your business today and enhance its value if you decide to sell in the future. To learn more about the scope of our liquor licensing practice in North Georgia, contact an attorney at Sams, Larkin, Huff & Balli in Marietta.