Adam J. Rozen
Adam was born in Marietta, Georgia, and raised in the City attending Marietta High School. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama in 2007 and his J.D. from John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, in 2011.
Adam has a unique amount of experience in the state and local courts of Metro Atlanta beginning as early as high school when he first interned for the Cobb County District Attorney's Office. He is fortunate to have tried numerous jury and judge trials in multiple different practice areas. Adam’s prior experience includes litigation of real estate and probate matters. His prior experience also consists of a variety of transactional matters focusing on residential real estate representing financial institutions, businesses and individuals.
He is admitted to practice in the state and local courts as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court. Adam obtained his Georgia Real Estate Salesperson's License in 2008 and is a trained Georgia Mediator. Adam enjoys being involved in and serving his community as his father Roger J. Rozen has in his law practice in Marietta since 1979.
Adam lives with his wife Brook and their son in Marietta.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury
- Land Use, Real Estate and Civil Litigation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Corporate Formation and Transactions
- Land-Use and Zoning
- Governmental Relations
- Construction Disputes
- Realtor Continuing Education Course on Short Sales
Honors and Awards
- State Bar of Georgia's Exemplary Real Property Law Student Award
- CALI Excellence Awards for the highest grade in Real Estate Finance and Local Government
- Member JMLS ABA Negotiation Competition Team-Placing 5th (2010), and 8th (2009) in his two years of regional competition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cobb County Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2011 - Present
- American Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- State of Georgia Bar Association, Real Estate Property Section, 2011 - Present
- The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Brian M. Douglas & Associates, LLC, Attorney, 2011 - 2014
- Appointed Special Master, Fulton County Superior Court
- Actively Licensed Realtor, State of Georgia
- Trained Mediator, State of Georgia
- Registered Lobbyist